Software Engineering ArchitectCharitable Donations & Payments
We are Givelify®, where fintech meets philanthropy. We help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world—one simple, joyful gift at a time.
The Software Engineering Architectis tasked with developingbuilding payment systems on scale. At our core we enable our Donors give to causes and organizations they are most passionate about. You will build systems that securely facilitate movement of money through the credit, debit and ACH networks. You will build merchant on-boarding, verification, KYC, reporting systems. You will help develop and implement financial fraud detection systems.
- Payment processing experience is a must have.
Some of the meaningful work you will perform:
- Build payment systems on scale. Build systems that can helpwith the movement of money through the credit, debit and ACH networks.Build merchant on-boarding, verification, KYC, reporting systems. Assist in the development and implementation of financial fraud detection systems.
- Write software that collects and queries data, compose queries for investigation and analysis.Collect a lot of data in real time from our applications and compose ad hoc queries, which is necessary to develop and support our products.
- Architecting andbuilding APIs and libraries that otherproducts and engineers will consume
- Participate in and guide engineer teams on all things technical – Architecture definition & Design ownership that not only include technology but Data Security aspects, Deployment & Cloud strategy, CI/CD, as well as coding best practices.
- Understand our codebase and systems and the business requirements they implementto effectively make changes to our applications and investigate issues.
- Serve as an effective communicatorwho can inform, explain, enable, teach, persuade, & facilitatediscussion, white boarding, & other collaboration platforms.
- Effectively collaborate and share ownership of your team’s codebase and applications. Fully engage in team efforts, speak up for what you think are the best solutions, and be able to converse respectfully and compromise when necessary.
We welcome your experience and talents:
- BS/MS/PHDdegree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,Mathematics, Physicsor equivalent Fintech work experience
- 7+ years of building payment processingand KYC systems that connect with API’s from major payment acquirersand KYC service providers
- Experience Building Web-servicesand API developmentAPIs for engineers
- Technical Leader with at least 10+ years of work in Software Engineering
- Strong object-oriented design and development skills and advanced knowledge of PHP, Python, Java or similar programming languages
- Familiarity working in Agile/Scrumenvironments
- Familiarity with DevOps configuration tools (Git,Jira, Jenkins, etc.)
- Strong SQL composition skills. Knowledge of big data and NoSql databases is a plus!
- A distinguished member of engineering community, either through extracurricular activities, publications, associations with orgs like IEEE
We are a virtual team of high-performing professionals who innovate & collaborate to fulfill our mission to help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world – one simple, joyful gift at a time. Our culture of integrity, heart, simplicity, & that "wow" factor fuel our aspiration to be among the tech industry's most inclusive & purpose-driven work environments.
We take great pride in providing competitive pay, full benefits, amazing perks, and most importantly, the opportunity to put passion & purpose to work.
From places of worship to world-changing nonprofit groups, Givelify harnesses the power of technology to bridge the gap between people and the causes they care about. Tap. Give. Done. Givelify's payment solution is designed to make the experience of giving as beautiful as the act of giving.
Learn more about us at https://careers.givelify.com ( https://careers.givelify.com/)
👉 Please mention in your application that you found the job on pyremote, this helps us get more companies to post here!
This job is sourced from
Stack Overflow Jobs.
When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave pyremote
and go to the job application page. pyremote accepts no liability or
responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.