Scalable Path is looking for a Senior Full-stack Django and React Developer. This is a remote, full-time position.
CLIENT COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
The client is a startup in the Fintech space that does home equity investment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The client is looking for a senior developer who can take simple feature specifications and building usable, meaningful products. Someone who has experience prototyping and iterating business-critical products. They want someone who is happy to offer feedback. Product development should be a discussion, and we'd like you to get involved.
What you will do:
· Architect and develop new features (including an operations suite, rebuilding their customer-facing suite, and integrating with multiple external services such as credit rating services, Monday.com, Snowflake, etc.)
· Maintain unit test coverage
· Manage and improve existing codebase
· Interpret product specifications
Who you are:
· 5+ years full-stack development experience
· 3+ years MVC framework (Django, Rails, Flask, etc.) experience
· 3+ years React experience
· 3+ years Docker experience
· Experience with AWS and S3
· Experience with the usual suspects: Unix, Git, Postgres, Redis, Node
· Experience with Python and at least one other general-purpose language (Ruby, Go, Java, Scala, etc.)
RELATIONSHIPS - WHO YOU'LL BE WORKING WITH:
You'll be working primarily with Head of Technology and perhaps another developer. You may also work with the Head of Growth and Head of Operations to a lesser extent. The client is in the America/Denver (-06:00) MDT time zone.
As soon as possible.
EXPECTED CONTRACT DURATION:
The client thinks this engagement will last around 4-6 months with a good chance of continuing on if things go well.
Client is open to someone who can start part-time and then go full-time in the near future. Additionally, if you are more frontend-focused or more backend-focused, feel free to still apply because the client would also consider applicants who are more focused in frontend or backend.
👉 Please mention in your application that you found the job on pyremote, this helps us get more companies to post here!
This job is sourced from Stack Overflow Jobs. When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave pyremote and go to the job application page. pyremote accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.