Engineering Manager (Remote-LatAm)
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING A HYPER-GROWTH LOGISTICS TECH COMPANY?
Do you believe in game-changing innovations and are excited about reimagining an 800 billion dollar industry?
Do you believe that there’s always a better way to solve a problem?
If so, nice to meet you! We are Loadsmart and we have recently created a new Engineering Manager, to help us optimize top talent at our growing company (we grew from 150 to 450 in the last 18 months) with a recent Series C of $90M. We are seeking an innovative, agile, data-oriented Engineering Manager, who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced global company.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO…
- Ensure the team has the right people in the right roles, considering its roadmap and objectives
- Actively participate in the hiring process, ensuring new and potential hires are aligned with our company values
- Incentivize and provide constant feedback between all team members
- Conduct 1-1s, quarterly reviews, and other formal feedback/performance review sessions
- Help individual contributors to grow and reach their full potential
- Engage in high-level discussions about architecture and technology, ensuring the best decisions are being made and the right people are participating in the decisions
- Ensure the team is performing in a healthy way, correctly following defined processes when applicable
- Work with Product Managers to define goals for each sprint, quarter, and year
- Partner with peers - other managers, Product Managers, stakeholders - to reach the company's goals
- Strive for excellence
YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE…
- Leading developers and building teams to deliver the best possible products
- Discussing high-level architectures with individual contributors and other leaders, taking the best decisions possible for the company and team's growth
- 5+ years of experience in Software Development, being the majority of them working on solutions for the final customer
- 2 years in a leadership position (engineering manager or equivalent)
- Communicating in English (both written and spoken) - you will work in an international team with native and non-native English speakers
- Detail-oriented and demonstrate initiative and high self-motivation
- Have a good understanding of how things work under the hood from a Product and Software Eng. point of view
- Capable of jumping in to help debug and triage critical systems as needed
- Able to communicate technical concepts to business stakeholders as well as communicate business objectives to the technical team.
- Leverages past experience and uses strong communication skills to collaborate effectively with all stakeholders including customers, senior management, and other business leaders.
- Capable of providing leadership to tech leads and developers, addressing technical, resource, and personnel issues.
- Experience with monitoring, alerting, and incident management of systems
YOUR COLLEAGUES WOULD DESCRIBE YOU AS:
- An experienced leader, who provides thoughtful feedback to individual contributors, helping them to unblock their potential and develop their careers while ensuring strategic alignment with the company's objectives
- Someone that is always trying to find better ways to solve problems and thinks outside of the box
- Someone that takes ownership of complex problems
- Flexible person and open to others ideas
WORKING AT LOADSMART
• Competitive base salaries - we believe in rewarding top talent
• Extremely competitive Equity package - our Series C valuation didn’t account for us almost tripling revenue this year so now is the time to get in!
• Signing bonus - because you will work remotely, you will use it as you like: to setup your home office, get a new laptop or buy that amazing coffee machine to make your days happier :)
• Training budget - we will support you on developing your skills.
• Unlimited time off
• Wellbeing initiatives
• Lots of engagement activities;
• An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 450+ Loadies united by our core value of Teamwork
• Regular recognition, feedback, and transparency across all levels.
• Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives.
👉 Please mention in your application that you found the job on pyremote, this helps us get more companies to post here!
This job is sourced from
Stack Overflow Jobs.
When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave pyremote
and go to the job application page. pyremote accepts no liability or
responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.