Technical Product Owner for Computer Vision - Remote - EU Time Zone
CVEDIA is an AI company that develops deep learning solutions for some of the world’s largest organizations.
Our computer vision simulation platform SynCity is the first of its kind – using game development tools and machine learning theory, we’ve created a simulated universe that can create AI models for autonomous cars, boats, and drones, as well as for robotics, industrial AI, smart cities, agriculture, and other applications. We create AI using a mixture of data science, machine learning, and imaging experience.
We are looking for a Technical Product Owner with a strong technical background and with team-leading experience to be accountable for the production of our technology stack and to manage both our core development team and the art team.
In this role, you will have the opportunity of working with exceptionally talented and driven individuals who are all making a massive impact on our business.
Everyone here drives their own ideas all the way from start to finish, everyone is given an equal opportunity to flourish and see the fruits of their labor.
For this position, we’re currently only accepting applicants in European countries.
- Understand the company's technology needs and translate them into requirements.
- Work with internal teams, including developers, AI engineers, artists, and devops to ensure that requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Work closely with the CTO to validate technical assumptions and find the ideal technology for our products and solutions.
- Translate ideas and requirements coming from internal stakeholders into actionable and well prioritized plans.
- Provide internal and customer training on how to use our products and technology.
- Assess and address risks.
- Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the developer community.
- Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance.
- Acting as the primary liaison between your teams and the rest of the company.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Work close to the scrum master to own the mechanisms and the processes for teams to achieve success (scrum ceremonies, planning tools, etc).
- Ensures that the different backlogs are well-fed and well prioritized according to the plans.
- Involved in day-to-day activities. This is not a fly-high position, you need to be in the frontline with the rest of your team.
- Evaluating product progress at each iteration.
- Reporting and presenting your products and teams' progress.
- Very good English verbal and written communication skills, time management skills, and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to delegate.
- 3+ years of experience in neural networks and computer vision.
- 3+ of experience as team leader of multidisciplinary teams.
- 3+ years of experience as lead developer.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented design and test-driven development.
Considered as a plus
- Experience with Unity
- Knowledge of 3D modeling tools.
Perks and Benefits
Our team goes on an all-expenses-paid trip every year simply to socialize. We're planning for Italy next year!
CVEDIA offers 4 weeks of paid vacation time per year, plus local holidays and paid sick days.
All CVEDIA employees receive company stock options - so if the company does well, we all do well.
100% REMOTE TEAM
Our team is global and located in 15+ countries across North America and the EU. Work from wherever you have a good internet connection!
Our operations and management team focus on consistently improving CVEDIA through feedback. No feedback is left unattended - our employees are instrumental in shaping our company.
FLEXIBLE WORK HOURS
We focus on making your personal life as much of a priority as work is - we're focused on making the two compatible. Work with us to define your needs.
We don't use remote work as an excuse to pay you less. Our salaries are competitive and based on experience!
We need both energy and passion to develop cutting-edge AI. To succeed at CVEDIA, you’ll need to have a strong investment in both your career and the role of AI in the future of the planet.
CVEDIA has the opposite of a "quick-n-dirty" mentality. Every aspect of our technology has been meticulously built and is always the product of very hard work.
Carrying confidence in the work we do individually is required to work at the pace that we do as a team. Academic research, tutorials, and even creating solutions with our tools are all on the board during a regular day's work.
It's one of our greatest strengths to bring excitement to our workplace. We carry this energy into meetings, project planning, and our dedication to our work, and focus on work that feels meaningful.
Honest discussions are imperative to the flow of work and ideas. Team members need to be able to effectively communicate complex ideas to those who don’t work in their field. It's a regular occurrence to spontaneously discuss plans and ideas with any team member on the fly, including our CEO or CTO. Each team member is respected equally and acts as a valuable contributor.
Anti-discriminatory company culture – we won’t discount you for things like age, ethnicity, or gender.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/cvedia-technical-product-owner-for-computer-vision-remote-eu-time-zone