Experienced Software Engineer
Headquarters: San Francisco
Engineering at TrueAccord
TrueAccord is growing at a prodigious rate. Our systems are reaching challenges of scale as we approach tens of millions of transactions per week. In response to the onboarding of large clients and new features, some systems are actively evolving while others are being rebuilt from scratch.
We work with a mix of languages and technologies, including Scala, Java, Go and Python across our stack. We believe in using the right tool for the job and value simple solutions over beautiful ones.
What is an Experienced Software Engineer?
An Experienced Software Engineer would be a Senior, Staff, or Principal Engineer.
You will be responsible for shaping and guiding the direction of our technology ecosystem while being a strong individual contributor. You will be part of a highly collaborative and competent team where everyone owns a piece of TrueAccord’s success. We are looking for a candidate with a strong technical background who would be comfortable working with a high degree of autonomy. We highly value code quality, maintainability, and simplicity.
Your average workday will involve writing and reviewing code, scoping and validating ideas, and mentoring those around you. You will be designing solutions and implementing them, reusing technologies that are a part of our current toolkit, or introducing new ones.
- A significant amount of relevant software engineering experience in one of the languages we use (Scala, Java, Go, Python, and Typescript)
- The confidence to work with a high level of autonomy
- The ability to lead technical architecture discussions and help drive technical decisions
- An intuition on what makes great software, and the ability to explain it
You might also have:
- Experience in Functional Scala
- Experience in AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, similar technologies
- Experience in event-driven architecture and domain-driven design
- Experience mentoring and educating those around you
Benefits, Perks, and Culture
- Everything you need to work remotely
- Work with talented and motivated people in a fast-paced mission-driven environment
- Medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k (with match), flex spending plan, and life insurance
- Family-friendly policies - parental leave, flexible work from home
- Unlimited PTO
- Transportation benefits
We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change. Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/trueaccord-experienced-software-engineer