Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
BRG - The GAT Team
We are a dynamic group of technologists, strategists and subject matter experts who believe in democratizing information to empower our customers to excel. To help drive our vision forward, we are looking for a full stack software engineer with experience building a modern single page application from the user interface to the backend engine that serves the data. Help make, shape and tune our web-based analytics platform: BRG DRIVETM by joining this “tech start-up” within a consulting firm.
- Extensive experience of one or more frontend frameworks to build SPAs (ex. VueJs, React)
- Extensive experience in software development using Python and Django
- Experience working on a large code base collaboratively as a team as well as using version control (ex. Git)
- Experience designing/architecting and implementing a full-stack web application
- Track record of submitting well-structured code that is documented using common standard notations
- Self-starter who is passionate to learn, research and tinker to find a solution no matter the problem.
- A desire to work remotely while traveling occasionally for team gatherings, client-specific work and “devcations” where collaborative product development takes
- Hold an ESTA eligible passport
- ~3-5 years of relevant work experience in software development
- Familiarity with SQL databases (ex. PostgreSQL, T-SQL, etc) and designing application table structures
- Track record of using the Django Rest Framework and customizing it
- Experience designing re-usable CSS classes and structures, ideally using SCSS
- Networking and cloud experience related to application deployment
- Knowledge of CI/CD techniques and implementations
- Knowledge of Linux (using Bash comfortably) and Docker
- Experience integrating 3rd party software/APIs into an existing stack
In this role your programming skills will be challenged by potentially any industry and many different issues that cause problems for our clients. You will work with our team of data scientists, subject matter experts, and other experienced coders, to develop digital solutions for clients across the world, by taking what they have learned or conceptualized and coding it into an implementable reality. While we solve these problems, we dev together, we play together, and we support you to find the time for your family, non-work fun, and your passion – whatever it may be.
With us you will
- Architect solutions that help solve the most pressing issues for companies across the globe implementing elegant and well-documented
- Make our platform, BRG DRIVETM an increasingly more competitive and compelling solution by championing and implementing new ideas and
- Provide an active, creative, and knowledgeable voice during project roadmap and strategy brainstorming
- Create new features by designing and implementing proof of concepts and leading/coordinating the final
- Make sure our code is clean and elegant by collaborating with the team during code review to maintain standards and code base
- Review our workflow regularly and help try and implement new approaches to improve overall team
- Dev your passion into reality. GAT believes in giving you time to chase after something that interests you even if it does not make a direct or immediate impact to our work as we believe it provides innovation and inspiration into all that we
- Learn far more than you knew before you started working with the team and share those insights with the
- Be a committed team player who works well with various stakeholders to ensure the best outcome.
- Have strong spoken and written communication skills including the ability to talk to your non-dev teammates and explain what you are doing and why you do it the way you
- Have a passion for learning new things and pushing the
- Taking pride in own work and demonstrating attention to
- Flexible and creative enough to accept that client needs can be very different, and they change. You thrive – not cringe—at this reality and enjoy finding a way to work in the confines and the requirements of such a technical
What is on the table?
- Competitive salary and generous benefits package
- Working as part of a smaller and dynamic remote DevOps team where you will not be just a cog in the wheel
- “Devcations” (pandemic permitting), held in different cities around the world, where you assemble with the DevOps team (and others depending on the need) to scope new features, and enhancements that build the revenue potential and scalability of BRG DRIVETM
- Custom remote working travel kit to allow a flexible lifestyle
- Yearly training and certification budget
CLOSING DATE 23rd July 2021
👉 Please mention in your application that you found the job on pyremote, this helps us get more companies to post here!
This job is sourced from
Stack Overflow Jobs.
When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave pyremote
and go to the job application page. pyremote accepts no liability or
responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.