Technical Project Manager
Headquarters: Oradea, Romania
Here’s who we’re looking for:
Your English is impeccable; there’s no way around this one - it’s a must.
You're an analytical and both client- and technical-oriented individual, and have Project Management experience in a setting where multiple software development projects are occurring in parallel.
You need to have experience in each of the following:
- Managing multiple software development projects in parallel
- Managing remote teams including at least part-overseas personnel in different roles (Developers, QA Analysts, UI/UX designers etc)
- Staffing developers and designers as ‘best fit” for a specific client’s industry, technical stack*, and personality. This includes being the person responsible for minimizing developers’ idle hours (aka making sure that all full-time developers continually get staffed with as close to 40 hours of work per week as possible) by putting them to support other ongoing billable projects, or on value-adding but non-billable in-house projects.
- Working with JIRA and other Project Management tools
- SCRUM/agile methodology, requirements gathering, familiarity with standard documents like "functional requirements documents", SOWs, SLAs, RFQs ( and similar), progress reports
- Handling client communications and assisting the sales team with scope creep discussions
* Whether you are a software developer or not, you must understand how these modern technical frameworks work: PHP+MySQL, Django, Java, Swift, MERN, MEAN, Xamarin, Unity.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/wesrom-corp-technical-project-manager
👉 Please mention in your application that you found the job on pyremote, this helps us get more companies to post here!
This job is sourced from
When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave pyremote
and go to the job application page. pyremote accepts no liability or
responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.