Data Systems Product Manager
ABOUT HAPPY MONEY
Happy Money® is building a happier and more equitable financial ecosystem that seamlessly blends psychology, technology, and a focus on happiness to help consumers go from borrower to saver, investor, and giver. The company provides a path toward improving financial well-being and securing greater happiness – beginning with paying off credit card debt – through its science-enabled, purpose-driven marketplace between mission-aligned capital and consumers.
Backed by leading investors including Anthemis Group, Tencent Holdings and CMFG Ventures, Happy Money has helped nearly 150,000 members pay off more than $2.7 billion in credit card debt since inception through its award-winning Payoff Loan™. Founded in 2009, Happy Money has a diverse employee base of over 350 people across the United States.ABOUT THE ROLE
Happy Money’s data ecosystem is a critical component of our current and future business strategy. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, know how to deliver, are innovative, and long for the opportunity to build and deliver data and science-driven solutions to market, we want you to join our Data Confidence team.
As the Data Systems Product Manager for the Data Confidence team, you will envision and execute on a strategy to enable incisive, real-time decision-making. Your data strategy will encompass how data will be generated, collected, and consumed. As part of Happy Money’s Data Confidence team, you’ll dive deep into how we use data (big and small) and the science to power our research, risk modeling, and member experience. Your performance will be measured by the impact of the data, as well as your ability to work with and inspire a high-performing, cross-functional team.This position is 100% remote (US only)
WHAT YOU'LL DO IN THIS ROLE
- Be an important part of the realization of the Data Confidence data strategy
- Become expert on our cloud data platform including AWS, Salesforce and Snowflake
- Develop data insights as a cross cutting concern across all products
- Help drive our business metrics and KPIs—steward insights and use of data
- Be familiar with the product roadmaps for key internal development teams and vendors
- Work with cross functional teams to find and implement new tools, products, and partnerships
- 5+ years of experience with the development and delivery of digital and online systems, with a focus on data systems
- A passion for well written technical requirements documentation, including detailed data sources and dependencies with a focus on accuracy, integrity and value delivery
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to explain complex ideas to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with financial systems and a basic understanding of accounting or lending practices is a plus
- Ability to navigate a complex stakeholder matrix and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to write your own SQL and validate data assumptions
- Experience with modeling large data sets including concepts such as Entity Relationship Diagrams and Source to Target data mapping
- Expert knowledge of relational databases
- Familiarity and affinity with mission oriented businesses and organizations
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or a related field, OR relevant years of work experience
BONUS POINTS FOR
Here at Happy Money, we live by our core values of Love, Trust, and Hustle and welcome all. Love is shown in how we develop meaningful relationships with everyone we interact with; whether it’s a member or your manager. Trust is shown through how we empower each other to come to work as our true selves and embrace our differences. Hustle is shown through how we fail fast and learn from our mistakes. No one is perfect, we’re all human; if this job description doesn’t exactly match your background, we encourage you to apply anyway!
- Experience with Snowflake and Tableau
👉 Please mention in your application that you found the job on pyremote, this helps us get more companies to post here!
This job is sourced from
Stack Overflow Jobs.
When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave pyremote
and go to the job application page. pyremote accepts no liability or
responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.