Full Stack Developer
Headquarters: Seattle, WA
We are a fast growing startup with a product used by thousands of consumers every day.
We are looking for a jack-of-all-trades full stack developer.
The ideal candidate for this position would be able to dive into any kind of project, from frontend UI/UX tasks in React.js to backend tasks running on Node.js.
If you’re interested in variety and working hard to build something big, this might be a good fit.
We need to achieve 80% of the results with 20% of the effort.
- Design and build infrastructure and product for a sensor enabled e-commerce marketplace.
- Build robust infrastructure to support existing product lines and the ability to roll out new ones.
- Responsibility over the user-facing product
- Quick iteration on different fronts from fronted UX changes to database design to quick and dirty implementations.
- Responsible for full deployment and testing of applications.
Skill, Qualifications and Experience:
Expert proficiency required:
- NoSQL databases
- English (written and verbal)
Intermediate proficiency, at a minimum:
- UI/UX design
- Software architecture
Not required, but a plus:
- Python (background tasks)
- Embedded systems (C++)
- Remote OK. Must be flexible with hours as we have a remote international team.
- Competitive equity and cash compensation
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/bottomless-full-stack-developer-1
👉 Please mention in your application that you found the job on pyremote, this helps us get more companies to post here!
This job is sourced from
When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave pyremote
and go to the job application page. pyremote accepts no liability or
responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.