Backend Developer (Django)
We are not currently hiring for this role right now. However the job ad is still up so that when we open up the role, we will be able to reach out to you if you are a good fit. This will depend on funding being secured. After you apply, you will be prompted to take a series of tests. Each test has a cutoff point, so that if you don’t pass, the tests end early.
We are looking for a Backend Django Developer. Pay will be in accordance with abilities, skills, experience, hustle, leadership, math/bioinformatics knowledge, level of English proficiency, and location.
- Full time.
- Fully Remote.
- No agencies
- Minimum of 2-3 years professional coding experience
Salary: 10k-75k USD /yr
- Equity is also available for outstanding applicants and those with leadership abilities.
- Strong English-language communication skills
- Professional experience with Python
- Professional experience with a python based web application framework, such as Django or Flask. Experience in Django is preferred.
- Experience with creating and maintaining AWS cloud formation templates
- Experience with the Serverless framework
- Well-versed in source control with Git
- Understand RESTful API design. Experience working with Django REST framework is a bonus
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Creating new features related to personalized health based on genetics, labs, and symptoms
- Developing scalable, easily-maintainable software
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Extending and improving existing internal software systems
- Software Testing
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Participating in weekly scrum meetings
- Professional experience with React or similar front end frameworks
- Bioinformatics knowledge
- Math knowledge
- Knowledge of genetics
- Familiar with bash scripting
- Knowledge of Wordpress
- Health enthusiast
- History of leadership
👉 Please mention in your application that you found the job on pyremote, this helps us get more companies to post here!
This job is sourced from
Stack Overflow Jobs.
When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave pyremote
and go to the job application page. pyremote accepts no liability or
responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.