Business/Data Analyst (Python/Jupyter/Pandas/Numpy)
We are a fast-growing, venture capital-backed Silicon Valley tech startup working with cutting-edge technologies. We are looking to expand our global team to keep up with our growing business!
We are looking for a highly motivated, technical business analyst who can thrive in a fast-paced environment; a goal-oriented, top-performing, and high-caliber person that has experience applying technical expertise (Python/Jupyter/SQL) to business applications.
In this role, you will work directly with the company's COO, VP of Business Development, and Head of Marketing and take ownership of business-critical data analysis and platform stats tasks.
- Create and manage Jupyter notebooks to retrieve and analyze internal system data, e.g. various user and platforms statistics analysis
- Create Jupyter notebooks to retrieve blockchain data to be analyzed for accounting and reporting
- Create reports for internal teams, management, and/or external clients
- Use graphs, infographics, and other methods to visualize data
- Structure large data sets to find usable information
- Create presentations and reports based on analyses
You're a great fit if you are:
- A highly intelligent problem-solver that wants to make a significant impact at a fast-growing startup
- A fast learner who is excited about the potential for crypto/blockchain technology to revolutionize the world
- Self-driven and motivated, interested in applying programming and technical skills to real-world business and accounting applications
- Takes initiative: don't just tick the box, find ways to do things better
- Well-organized with painstaking attention to detail.
- Resourceful, diligent, thorough; whatever the task, you find a way to get it done
- Tech-savvy: comfortable using a wide range of different software and technologies for work and communication (Discord, Zoom, Telegram) and willing to try out/test software
- Strong written/oral communication and interpersonal skills; a team player
- Proficient in Python/numpy/pandas, experience with plotting libraries (e.g. plotly)
- Proficient in working to retrieve data from SQL databases and experience using SQLAlchem
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or other engineering/technical field
Nice to have:
- Previous experience (professional or academic) in accounting and/or finance
- Previous experience working at a startup, in particular, a blockchain/cryptocurrency startup
- Previous work at a tech/software company
- Become part of a growing, experienced, well-connected team in crypto, blockchain and machine learning (team background: Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan, Apple, Etsy, BlueJeans)
- Accelerated career-growth opportunities
- Work hard / have fun team culture, e.g. company game nights and events.
- International travel for company retreats/meetups
- Sharpen the saw! Company-sponsored training programs and continuing education
👉 Please mention in your application that you found the job on pyremote, this helps us get more companies to post here!
This job is sourced from
Stack Overflow Jobs.
When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave pyremote
and go to the job application page. pyremote accepts no liability or
responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.