This is a full-time remote position (w2 or contract depending on your preference and where you live). Our office is in Denver, but our team is also distributed so you can work from anywhere!
We're looking for an experienced full stack developer who can develop modern and scalable web-based applications and is proficient with React, Django and PostgreSQL.
The primary focus of the selected candidate will be to build, enhance and scale existing and new backend services. They will work closely with our product team to identify and solution emerging product ideas and solve business problems.
- 5+ years of experience working with Django and Django REST framework.
- Have solid experience on working with at least one standard RDBMS (preferred PostgreSQL)
- Experience with auto-generated documentation
- Experience with building an oauth2 service for outside applications
- Experience working with asynchronous celery tasks
- Comfortable working with multiple 3rd party services
- In depth understanding of REST based services and API driven development and design principles
- Strongly detail oriented with ability to quickly identify and solve problems
- A strong desire for continuous improvement and taking great pride in what you build
- Attention to detail and desire to build out clean and beautiful code that future developers will enjoy
- Join a team with an existing product and build out REST API functionality
- Help build out new services that complement our existing core product
- Work with the development team to increase efficiency of development and performance of our systems
- Maintain current project standards and offer suggestions for future improvement
- Build out supported functionality of django admin to help business staff
- Strong focus on building out well-documented, tested, resilient code to improve agility/stability of our products
- Be a good communicator and express your concerns or need for elaboration on requirements
👉 Please mention in your application that you found the job on pyremote, this helps us get more companies to post here!
This job is sourced from Stack Overflow Jobs. When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave pyremote and go to the job application page. pyremote accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.