ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING A HYPER-GROWTH LOGISTICS TECH COMPANY?
Do you believe that there’s always a better way to solve a problem?
Do you like to work with different tools and frameworks and make them work for you instead of working for them?
Do you have experience building dynamic and scalable applications at hyper-growth companies?
Do you feel comfortable if you have to learn a different programming language?
If so, nice to meet you! We are Loadsmart and we have recently created a new Senior Back End Engineer to help us optimize top talent at our growing company (we grew from 150 to 450 in the last 18 months) with a recent Series C of $90M. We are seeking an innovative, agile, data-oriented Senior Back End Engineer who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced global company.
REPORTING TO: José Volmei Dal Prá Junior - Engineering Manager
WHAT YOU GET TO DO...
YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE…
YOUR COLLEAGUES WOULD DESCRIBE YOU AS:
WORKING AT LOADSMART
• Competitive base salaries - we believe in rewarding top talent
• Extremely competitive Equity package - our Series C valuation didn’t account for us almost tripling revenue this year so now is the time to get in!
• Signing bonus - because you will work remotely, you will use it as you like: to setup your home office, get a new laptop or buy that amazing coffee machine to make your days happier :)
• Training budget - we will support you on developing your skills.
• Unlimited time off
• Wellbeing initiatives
• Lots of engagement activities;
• An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 450+ Loadies united by our core value of Teamwork
• Regular recognition, feedback, and transportation across all levels.
• Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives.
👉 Please mention in your application that you found the job on pyremote, this helps us get more companies to post here!
This job is sourced from Stack Overflow Jobs. When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave pyremote and go to the job application page. pyremote accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.