Job Title: Data Engineer
Location: Remote (PST)
Duration: 6 month contract (Conversion potential afterward)
Start Date: ASAP!
• Exceptional experience and proficiency with Python
• Strong proficiency in SQL, including advanced queries and performance tuning (Vertica a plus)
• A strong working knowledge of ETL technologies such as Airflow
• Experience developing software against 3rd party APIs / RESTful web services and working with vendors to identify and correct issues and drive enhancements
• Experience at implementing the full life cycle of massive datasets including ETL, cleaning, data analysis and deployment in the Cloud (AWS or GCP)
• You have strong analytical ability and debugging skills
• You thrive when given broad objectives with minimal supervision, enjoy a fast paced "startup” like environment and enjoy figuring out bleeding edge technologies that are still rough around the edges
• You have 3-5 years experience as a Data Engineer in a large scale environment.
👉 Please mention in your application that you found the job on pyremote, this helps us get more companies to post here!
This job is sourced from Stack Overflow Jobs. When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave pyremote and go to the job application page. pyremote accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.