Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Headquarters: Athens, Attica, Greece
Our job is to help with a preliminary diagnosis of Dementia, with emphasis on Alzheimer's Disease. We focus on helping healthcare experts, pharmaceutical companies and policymakers making informed decisions regarding patients and their cognitive status. We are a tech-based startup that focuses on data science, machine learning, and B2B solutions.
As a Machine Learning Software Engineer, you help design, develop and deploy multiple features for the services offered. Leveraging your expertise to help implement a complex product while ensuring high-quality solutions and performance.
- Design product solutions according to the needs of the customer (e.g. clinicians, pharma industries, policymakers, etc.)
- Design and implement Machine Learning models for text and audio classification.
- Experiment with new features and representations that will enhance the performance of the deployed solutions
- Automate the experimentation and model deployment processes
- Predict the future, like modeling whether a patient is likely to exhibit cognitive decline.
- Deploy the models and services offered while ensuring the scalability and robustness of the solutions
- Be proficient with MLOps best practices
- Personalize the end user's experience
- Design and create insightful dashboards and reports for the end-users.
- Develop business-relevant conclusions from data
- Work with various stakeholders with different backgrounds (researchers, UX professionals, designers, etc)
Technical knowledge is critical, but attitude is even more important. We're looking for people that like to walk the uncertain path and want to discover how to do things that haven't been done before. We are a team and are looking for team players. We are looking for people that only see challenges, not obstacles. We are disrupting the market so where others find problems we provide solutions.
- MSc of PhD degree in Computer Science or related engineering field
- 5+ years of work experience in software and ML engineering
- Hands-on experience with Python ML and data management toolkits (scikit-learn, pandas)
- Hands-on experience in working with relational databases
- Hands-on experience in MLOps
- Hands-on experience in deploying models at scale
- Familiarity with Git or similar version control systems
- A strong sense of ownership in your work
- Fluent English is a pre-requisite
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work under tight timelines for multiple product deliveries
- The desire to build, launch and iterate on products with limited direction
- The ability to guide a team of developers according to the product design
Nice to have
- Experience in web development with Flask
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud platforms (GCP, AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Bucketfuls of challenging problems to solve, so hopefully that's your thing!
- One of the best learning experiences of your life. You'll get to work with extremely smart and capable people, with interdisciplinary background
- Very competitive salary
- Choosing your own working conditions is one of our strongest beliefs
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/langaware-senior-machine-learning-engineer
👉 Please mention in your application that you found the job on pyremote, this helps us get more companies to post here!
This job is sourced from
When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave pyremote
and go to the job application page. pyremote accepts no liability or
responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.