Experienced Data Engineer
Accenture Advanced Technology Center is looking for Experienced Azure Data Engineers who are ready for a challenging IT career and focus on Azure Data Platform Modernization and application development with BI implementation for business.
You have the opportunity to grow as Azure Data Engineer under Accenture’s wing and help our clients develop applications with a cloud-first, data-focused mindset, generate the next wave of innovative solutions for the most decisive players of different industries.
You will be part of our state-of-the-art Accenture Data Hub which we are building up. The members of this group of excellence have the opportunity to get trained and certified in the area of Azure Data, where we provide the materials, the bootcamp and we sponsor you to take exams and get certified.
You will have the opportunity to mentor junior and fresh graduate colleagues and help them with defining career path, and providing technical mentorship, and even held a training for them.
What you will do:
As an Experienced Data Engineer, you are helping our projects with realizing their digital strategies.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to identify and meet data requirements
- Designing, implementing and testing data solutions using Azure Data services
- Provisioning data storage solutions, ingesting streaming and batch data, transforming data and implementing security requirements and data retention policies.
- Supporting Data Architects with technical questions and decisions
- Being a Subject Matter Expert for specific areas and support others in these areas
- Building BI solutions using existing cloud provided services
- Take active part in distributing your knowledge for juniors
- Help fresh graduate and junior colleagues with their learning and career path
What we expect:
- Strong knowledge of any SQL (Postgres, MSSQL) and at least one programming language. Preferred languages are Python, PySpark and C#
- Hands-on experience with the following Azure services: Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Data Factory, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Databricks and Azure Blob storage
- Have good understanding on core data concepts and how they are implemented using Microsoft Azure Data services
- Hands-on experience at least in one ETL tool (SSIS, Informatica, Talend, Glue, Azure Data factory) is an advantage
- You have the foundational knowledge of Azure (AZ-900) and Azure Data (DP-900) and you have experience with Implementing Azure Data Solutions (DP-200 or DP-203 certification is beneficial)
What we offer:
- Work from home
- Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment
- Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Family oriented benefits
- Supported certifications
- Online learning platform access
- Personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription and many more
👉 Please mention in your application that you found the job on pyremote, this helps us get more companies to post here!
This job is sourced from
Stack Overflow Jobs.
When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave pyremote
and go to the job application page. pyremote accepts no liability or
responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.