Movatic is looking for a full-time, remote developer with experience in building modern websites and apps to become a key part of our small, but growing team.
Movatic is a rapidly growing startup that is all about making renting and sharing easy. Our platform enables users to rent bikes, scooters, and bike parking at 450+ Movatic powered systems across the world. We believe in a culture of collaboration, hard work, and work-life balance to maximize speed and productivity.
You love to program and are ready to hit the ground running. The prospect of rapidly learning new skills excites you. While you are hungry to make an impact and take ownership of features and products, you are always looking to collaborate and seek out team and user feedback. Working remotely excites you as you are a focused self-starter who enjoys a flexible work schedule. For you, working on something that is challenging and important with other smart, dedicated people is a must.
- 3+ years of experience and understanding of full-stack development
- Experience in React with experience in React Native highly desired
- Programming experience in Python or a similar programming language
- Experience with Open API & GRPC Specs and API development
- Experience with SQL and relational databases (bonus points for Cockroachdb)
- Desire to work remote on a small team
- Fluent in English
- Feature ownership, ability to have ownership over large projects and make an impact
- Flexible schedule, permissive vacation policy
- Strong mentorship and career advancement planning
How to Apply:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following to be considered for this position:
- Your resume.
- In your own words, what does Movatic do?
- Why are you interested in joining the Movatic team?
- Tell us why you would be a good fit!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/movatic-full-stack-developer-2
👉 Please mention in your application that you found the job on pyremote, this helps us get more companies to post here!
This job is sourced from
When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave pyremote
and go to the job application page. pyremote accepts no liability or
responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.