Senior Python Engineer
Huxley Banking & Financial Services
Senior Software Engineer | 100% REMOTE | $150K - $190KWhat does the job entail?
We're looking for someone with a passion for software to join a venture-backed tech company creating a digital platform for trading of alternative assets. Experience with Java, Python, Postgres, React/Typescript, and AWS is beneficial as we have a number of deployed solutions using those technologies.Our technologies
: Python, AWS, Postgres, Django, React, TypeScript, Microservices & APIsWhat you'll do?
Who are we looking for?
- Maintain, improve and develop code used by over 200,000 users
- Work as core contributor on a small, experienced team.
- Leverage cutting edge technologies to build out new application features that scale.
- Be autonomous in managing your work
- Mentor other software engineers and conduct code reviews
- Contribute ideas and solutions that directly impact our products
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in CS
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of Python web framework (i.e. Django, Flask, etc.)
- Strong experience in building REST APIs & Microservices architecture
- Proficient in Database (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.)
- Basic understanding of front end technologies (we use React & TypeScript)
- Good grasp of serverless technology concepts
- Strong development, collaboration and problem-solving skills
If you are interested in being considered, upload a copy of your resume for the attention of Dayne Martin at Huxley Associates or reach out at (617) 248-9560.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
👉 Please mention in your application that you found the job on pyremote, this helps us get more companies to post here!
This job is sourced from
Stack Overflow Jobs.
When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave pyremote
and go to the job application page. pyremote accepts no liability or
responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.