Join our well-funded remote-first DVC team if you love building open source, developer tools, and CLI. If you want to see how your code is used by thousands of developers every day! If you don't mind Python.
What we are looking for
- Strong Python knowledge and excellent coding culture (standards, unit test, docs, etc) are required. Alternatively very strong experience with languages like Go, C/C++ with some Python experience).
- Remote work self-discipline. A lot of our processes are built on trust- we don't like and don't have time to micro-manage
- Excellent communication skills - clear, constructive, and respectful dialog with other team members, community
- Ability to write technical docs, blogs. Team is responsible to keep basic docs up to date
- DVC core team is 4 engineers (company size is 10+), you will one of the earliest employees and we expect you to drive major parts of the product
👉 Please mention in your application that you found the job on pyremote, this helps us get more companies to post here!
This job is sourced from Stack Overflow Jobs. When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave pyremote and go to the job application page. pyremote accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.