Bombora provides a global B2B intent platform powered by the world’s largest publisher data co-op. Our data allows sales teams to base their actions on the knowledge of which companies are in-market for their products and empowers marketing teams to practice #SustainableMarketing. We process billions of content interactions daily to detect intent signals from companies around the world.
Bombora is growing and we need you to help us succeed!
As a Data Engineer, you will join our Data Engineering team, working alongside our data scientists and machine learning engineers to support Bombora R&D’s mission to design, develop and maintain our world class B2B DaaS products, leveraging machine intelligence and web-content consumption data at-scale.
- Create and refine bounded (batch) and unbounded (streaming) ETL and ML data pipelines that comprise our production systems
- Advance development and integration of our major analytics and ML codebases using modern and rigorous software engineering principles
- Develop applications, libraries and workflows with Python, Java, Apache Spark, Apache Beam, and Apache Airflow
- Design and implement systems that run at scale on Google’s Dataproc, Dataflow, Kubernetes Engine, Pub/Sub, and BigQuery platforms; and implement algorithms and machine learning operations, at-scale, using SciPy, PySpark, Spark Streaming, and MLBase libraries.
- Employ test-driven development, performance benchmarking, rapid release schedule, and continuous integration.
- Mentor and advance the development of your colleagues
- Participate in daily stand-ups, story planning, reviews, retrospectives, and the occasional outings to nearby local cuisine and / or culture.
- 5+ years of real-world development experience and 2+ years of experience with cloud and/or big-data platform (GCP experience preferred).
- Language Fluency in Java / Python
- The ability to leverage data to understand systems.
- An understanding of how to have great impact with TDD and agile methodologies in software
- Creativity, pragmatism, curiosity, and a good sense of humor
- Working knowledge of: Algorithms/Data Structures/Design patterns, Functional Programming, Databases (relational and non-relational), Data Processing at scale, and Build and Release Toolchains
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Health / Dental / Vision
- Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Benefits
- Unlimited Vacation / Paid Holidays
- Education / Tuition Assistance
- 401K / Match
- Generous Parental Leave
- On Demand Learning (Udemy)
- Team Lunches / Outings /Events (Yes! We found a way to do virtually!)
- Offices (for when you want one)
At Bombora, we embrace diversity because it breeds innovation. Bombora is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify. Employment offers are contingent upon completion of successful background checks.
👉 Please mention in your application that you found the job on pyremote, this helps us get more companies to post here!
This job is sourced from
Stack Overflow Jobs.
When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave pyremote
and go to the job application page. pyremote accepts no liability or
responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.