Senior Data Analyst - Data Science & Analytics (Boston/Remote)
Headquarters: Boston, MA
Our global healthcare system relies on clinical trials to develop new, life-saving treatments for patients. But clinical trials continue to be slow, unpredictable, and expensive. Reify Health’s software empowers both the research sponsors who drive clinical trials forward and the doctors and research coordinators who care for patient volunteers so that they can devote more focus and time toward the work that results in successful clinical research. We envision a world where every potential therapy, if safe and effective, is available to the patients who can benefit.
We're a team of clinical research professionals, software designers, engineers, data experts, and customer success obsessives. We have developed successful clinical research sites from the ground up, overseen hundreds of clinical trials at the sponsor and research site levels, and built and scaled clinical trial software used by leading institutions across the global life science industry. We support the work of thousands of research sites across dozens of countries and some of world’s largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
By joining our Data team, you will support the growth of an empathetic, data-driven culture at Reify and play a key role in helping our internal stakeholders understand the behavior of our site and sponsor users in an actionable fashion.
We’re here because we’re compelled to make a difference for patients around the world, each with a personal story that draws us to Reify Health’s mission. Work with us to bring better medical treatments to the people who need them, more quickly and more affordably.
What You'll Be Working On:
- Partner with our data, customer, product, sales, and marketing teams to analyze rich historical data and deliver insights in actionable ways through models, reports, visualizations, dashboards, and other mediums
- Collaborate and support the analytical work of other Data team members
- Develop clean, reusable, and testable analytical code and make use of existing data team libraries and modules
- Become familiar with HIPAA, GDPR, and other applicable regulatory and privacy frameworks and how they influence our analysis decisions
- Frequently communicate your efforts to the Analytics Lead and other technical/non-technical stakeholders in clear written, verbal, or presentation form
- Live our data philosophy, which focuses on ethical decision making, being aware of how biased data (and assumptions) can affect results (and people), and being laser-focused on business needs
What You Bring to Reify Health:
- At least 3 years of professional work experience in a cross-functional data analyst role dealing with regulated health or clinical data (or similar highly regulated dataset)
- Deep comfort or familiarity with relevant statistical analysis and data modeling or simulation techniques
- Expertise in at least one of the following: Clojure, Python, or R (and deep familiarity with corresponding analytics and data processing libraries)
- Expertise in writing performant analytical SQL queries
- Familiarity with collaborative notebook and dashboarding systems such as Jupyter, Nextjournal, Mode, Periscope, etc.
- Ability to rapidly integrate and analyze data from multiple environments including RDBs (PostgreSQL) and data warehouses (Redshift)
- Advanced degree in computer science, biostatistics, or other related field
- Relevant published or publicized professional or academic work such as open-source contributions, blog posts, or publications
Compensation and Perks
Competitive Salary and Stock Options: Salary and stock options commensurate to your experience and expertise.
Comprehensive Health and Wellness Coverage: 100% premium coverage for you (and >50% for your dependents) for: a top-tier health plan covering you in all 50 states (with option of HSA), dental, vision, disability (short-term and long-term), and basic term life insurance (for your entire tenure at Reify). We enable 24/7 access to doctor by phone or online via telemedicine coverage.
Retirement Plan:401(k) plan with employer matching program.
Company-provided Workstation: You will receive a brand new MacBook Pro laptop to use for work.
Location Freedom: You can work from anywhere (please see our “Additional Notes” below), though we gather in person for company summits and team events, filled with fun activities, great food, and many opportunities to get to know your colleagues better.
Vacation and Holiday Flexibility: Generous PTO policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify including holiday flexibility and parental leave.
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For US-based candidates: We are only able to hire full-time employees with permanent residency or citizenship amenable to Eastern Standard Time working hours. We are not able to sponsor visas (such as H1-B) at this time.
For internationally-based candidates: We are able to hire international contractors on a case-by-case basis who are amenable to significant overlap of their working hours with Eastern Standard Time.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/reify-health-senior-data-analyst-data-science-analytics-boston-remote