At 7bridges we’re reducing waste in global logistics by 50% with the use of data, technology and AI applied at an unprecedented scale. We’re processing millions of shipments, are backed by two of Europe’s largest VCs and are now in the exciting phase of scaling up to serve more businesses worldwide.
Our product is made up of 3 layers:
Ecosystem - the logistics companies providing a wide range of logistics services (same day, express, green, locker, drone, container, self-storage, 3rd party storage, packaging etc) that our customers want to use via our platform Interface
UI and APIs to view information and interact with the ecosystem in a highly automated fashion. Automating booking, tracking, document creation, billing, returns all in one place
L.E.O the machine learning layer that makes millions of permutations, in the context of world events that disrupt supply chains, to automate the decision of how to use each service provider most optimally for every single shipment
As a 7Bridges Engineer you will:
Architect, design and deliver complex features that span all 3 layers of the platform Translate business strategy directly into engineering problems and solutions Understanding and predicting the costs of development design decisions Mentoring junior members of staff Maintaining the quality of the production environment
Python 3 (6 years experience) PostgreSQ Django Django REST framework Django Graphene GraphQL Celery Redis Pandas Pytest Splinter/Selenium Git Test Driven Development
Why we think you’ll love it here…
• You’ll work alongside amazing, high-performing colleagues
• We offer a competitive salary and equity options with every role, as well as annual salary reviews
• You’ll work in a private, high-spec, comfortable, spacious, non-open-plan (engineering and nonengineering will have private quarters) office in Soho in central London
• Everyone gets unlimited days of paid annual leave (a minimum 15 days must be taken to encourage a healthy work-life balance)
• Free gym membership
• A generous private health insurance plan
• You’ll get a high-spec tech kit to work on
• Flexible morning start-times on the engineering teams
• One week of remote working from abroad per year
• We have regular communal company lunches, team socials and activities
• Fully stocked kitchen with plenty of office snacks including fruit, nuts, bread, cereals, and amazing coffee
• We will offer a cycle to work scheme, eye-care vouchers and childcare vouchers
• Parents and carers are guaranteed one day per week of work- from-home, and we'll give you an extra day of annual leave to take your child to their first day of nursery and primary school
👉 Please mention in your application that you found the job on pyremote, this helps us get more companies to post here!
This job is sourced from Stack Overflow Jobs. When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave pyremote and go to the job application page. pyremote accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.