QA Automation Engineer - Russia (Remote)
Thrive with Agiloft
Are you an experienced QA Automation Engineer who is successful, motivated, smart, energetic, and looking for a rewarding position in a growing, profitable, and dynamic company?
Agiloft is looking for QA Automation Engineers to join our growing team!
Why Join Agiloft?
- Agiloft was named the market leader in every category in the Gartner Critical Capabilities for CLM report, and a market leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant. Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) is one of the fastest-growing areas of enterprise sales, with a TAM projected to climb from $2B to $7B in the next 5 years.
- The Agiloft Contract and Commerce Lifecycle Platform has won over a dozen awards, including the Editor's Choice award from PC Mag, for the past five years in a row.
- Agiloft has a highly differentiated value proposition which is uniquely appealing to enterprises: pre-built applications with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated Business Process Management throughout an organization.
- Agiloft is pioneering the applied use of Artificial Intelligence to enable next-generation business commerce at organizations ranging from small enterprises to U.S. government agencies and Fortune 100 companies.
- Agiloft is the only company in the industry with the confidence to provide an unconditional satisfaction guarantee, and you too will be successful with Agiloft.
As the leader in the CCLM market, Agiloft is winning many Enterprise deals and looking to hire the best talent to meet this demand with a competitive compensation plan that rewards overachievement.
We are looking for a full-time QA Engineer to help with manual and automated quality assurance of the Agiloft software platform.
You should have no less than two years of professional experience in software testing and test automation. We also expect you to perform well working in a geographically distributed and diverse team.
- Writing test cases and scenarios to extend existing testing protocol
- Advance and maintain existing test scenarios
- Research any broken functionalities that fail during tests execution
- Support manual QA testing efforts in conversion of manual test cases into automated ones
- Update test results in test tracking tool(s)
- Report, track, and manage any discovered defects to resolution
- Work effectively and collaboratively with other members on the product team
- 2+ years of test automation experience in web/cloud services, applications, and platforms
- Experience with writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans, and test design documents
- Experience with application (UI/API/Unit) automation tools, BDD automation tools, monitoring tools, performance testing tools, and automation technologies
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent.
- Ability to speak and write in English
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Referral bonuses
- Flexible work schedules
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Awesome team members
For immediate consideration, go to https://www.agiloft.com/QAAutomation, click the Apply button, fill out the online form, and attach your resume.
👉 Please mention in your application that you found the job on pyremote, this helps us get more companies to post here!
This job is sourced from
Stack Overflow Jobs.
When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave pyremote
and go to the job application page. pyremote accepts no liability or
responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.