5+ years of technical experience in AWS Cloud development, operations, or joint DevOps responsibilities.
AWS hands on coding in Python, Java, or Ruby and some travel to customers for consulting to solve complex business problems.
- Need to have successful customer engagements providing continuous delivery solutions with AWS.
- AWS Certification highly advised or in process with in 60 days of hire (e.g. AWS Certified DevOps Engineer or AWS Certified Solutions Architect).
- In-depth familiarity with complete suite of AWS Services, with particular depth in those that are
heavily used when providing DevOps Automation solutions, including tools like
CloudFormation, Code* Services, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, EC2, IAM, OpsWorks, Route 53, S3,
RDS, SES and VPC.
- Experience establishing and employing Continuous Integration practices and execution
platforms such as CodeBuild or Jenkins.
- Frequent and comfortable use of configuration management automation tools such as Chef (or
other such tools) in creating continuous delivery systems.
- Advanced with Docker/Kubernetes/Security and Complex Cloud Computing
-FTE only -
“Must have the ability to work in the US without current/future need for Sponsorship”
👉 Please mention in your application that you found the job on pyremote, this helps us get more companies to post here!
This job is sourced from Stack Overflow Jobs. When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave pyremote and go to the job application page. pyremote accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.