Senior Site Reliability Engineer
At Rollbar, our mission is to help developers build software quickly and painlessly. We are a ~60-person team based in San Francisco, Barcelona, and Budapest. Over 100,000 developers use our product to innovate faster and decrease time to market while maintaining best-in-class customer experience. Rollbar is used by some of the best engineering teams in the world, including Twilio, Salesforce, Zendesk, and Twitch.
We are looking for an experienced Site Reliability Engineer to join our team to help build and maintain Rollbar’s systems and services while applying sound engineering principles to our processes.
Our tech stack:
We believe small autonomous and distributed teams are the most effective way to move faster and build dynamic systems. Our architecture and workflows are focused on highly scalable microservices (container based), short cycle time and highly agile culture.
MySQL, ElasticSearch, Redis, Memcache, Kafka
React, Webpack, Sass
Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, Consul
GitHub, CircleCI, Launchdarkly, Datadog, Rollbar
- Collaborate with engineers to design and build highly available and scalable systems
- Measure and monitor system performance, availability, and reliability
- Be in the on-call rotation and the first line of defense for major infrastructure issues
- Help improve the tools we use to build and run Rollbar
- Take on substantial responsibility for Rollbar's compliance-related security effort
- 5+ years experience in a technical operations or DevOps role
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Experience operating services running on cloud providers like AWS or GCP
- Experience with security requirements around ISO 27001, SOC 2, etc
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach - ensuring things rarely fall through the cracks
Benefits and perks:
- Rapid career growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Medical, dental and vision health benefits
- Parental leave - 12 weeks
- Generous hardware and software allowance
- Inclusive team-oriented culture
- Have fun and make an impact
👉 Please mention in your application that you found the job on pyremote, this helps us get more companies to post here!
This job is sourced from
When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave pyremote
and go to the job application page. pyremote accepts no liability or
responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.