HeySummit is hiring a Fullstack Engineer to help us grow the best platform for sharing knowledge with the world. If you consider yourself full-stack, and have a deep knowledge of Django, we'd love to connect.
* Improving features to spec in production code in the frontend (currently: JQuery, Bootstrap, Less), backend (Django + PostgresSQL), and architecture (AWS) with a key focus in front-end development and ensuring anything we ship looks and feels great
* Developing integrations between HeySummit and the tools our customers love to use, and establishing a process of considering, developing, testing, and troubleshooting integrations
* Liaising with the product and customer happiness team to figure out issues and work on new features and improvements
* You pride yourself on writing clean, easy to read code
* You have experience with Django and React or Vue.js
* You are diligent about contributing to documentation
* You understand the value that fixing bugs brings to customers
* You feel comfortable interacting with nontechnical stakeholders
* You have experience with CI/CD
* You test your code before every push
* You create automated tests as you build
* You are interested in self-improvement
* You see the value of engaging with the whole team on a daily basis
👉 Please mention in your application that you found the job on pyremote, this helps us get more companies to post here!
This job is sourced from Remote|OK. When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave pyremote and go to the job application page. pyremote accepts no liability or responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.