Backend Developer (Python)
3XM Group provides the right technology solution for every client : not the biggest, nor the smallest, nor the simplest, nor the most complex, rather the one they are in need of.
Our culture is about being committed, while constantly improving and innovating. In 3XM Group, we challenge our clients to find their true needs, because as a trusted advisor we aspire to build great working relationships.
And what about the results we obtain? High quality services through a multi-skilled and a really talented team.
We are seeking a creative software engineer to use a variety of technologies for innovating in the development of new and existing products. You would be part of a multi-talented team composed of front-end, back end and middle-ware developers, UI/UX designers, DevOps, QA and Cloud engineers working in a fast-paced environment using agile methodologies.
- Strong experience in Python.
- Experience creating, consuming and integrating with REST services
- Experience with source control (Git, Branching, Pull/Merge requests, Code Reviews, etc.)
- Experience with Docker / Container based technologies
- Familiarity with Linux environment
- Experience with Databases (relational and non relational BD)
- Experience gathering, analysing, refining, documenting project requirements and designing solutions and features.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Experience working in Agile methodologies
- Strong English communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Experience gathering, analysing, refining project requirements and designing solutions and features.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Experience working in Agile methodologies.
- Proactive attitude, strong sense of self-motivation, organization, attention to detail and analytical skills.
Its a Plus
- Experience with DSP (Digital signal processing)
- Experience with cloud platforms (Azure / AWS / GCP)
- Experience with MicroService architectures
- Experience with Serverless architectures
- Experience with Django / SciPy / NumPy / Pandas utilization
- Experience in other backend technologies (C++ / Java / Node.js / Go / .NET / .NET Core / PHP)
👉 Please mention in your application that you found the job on pyremote, this helps us get more companies to post here!
This job is sourced from
When clicking on the button to apply above, you will leave pyremote
and go to the job application page. pyremote accepts no liability or
responsibility as a consequence of any reliance upon information on there (external sites) or here.